Well I think I have all the kinks out.
I had to go get a gestational diabetes test today, the 4th diabetes test I have had in my life. And I expect as usual for the results to come back completely normal.
I am feeling Dallin move less, but I think it is because he is growing so much. I had the same thing happen with Cameron around this same point in the pregnancy. With the help of Ambien I am sleeping so much better. I am trying to take it two nights and then struggle through two nights without it. I remember with Cameron, I took it everyday (not the normal 5mg, but 10mg) for a month to get through the last month of school (and the pregnancy), by the end of that time it was less effective. I need it to keep working for the next 13 weeks. I am a fabulous 27 weeks today . . .is that really all? I tell ya what this pregnancy has really walloped me. And I thought the last one was hard.
Well moving day is approaching I need to go through and clean out or filing cabinet so we don't move unnecessary volumes of paper. Always a project.
I'm posting out 2008 scrapbook pages on our photobucket account. Have a look. I printed them into a hard bound book that came yesterday and it is fabulous! The link is in the "Links" portion of the page (hover over the paperclips).
Wednesday, May 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment