Photobucket

Sunday, June 28, 2009

Fun Weekend



Here's how Dallin is looking so far. Not too bad actually, at my 33 week appointment he was only measuring 31 cm. Normal is within 2 cm up or down of your number of weeks. At this point Cameron was measuring over the normal range, and Dallin in actually measuring on the low end of the range. YEAH there is hope. This picture was taken at 34.5 weeks. Only 5.5 weeks to go. Now if my body would just stop freaking out in pain. Oh to be able to take ibuprofin.

We have had a busy but fun weekend. I think it just felt busy because I am so pregnant that everything seems to be 10 times harder. Vance, Eileen, Jayson, and Jessica (some of Miah's family) came to visit because Danee (Miah's new cousin) was blessed today. It was soooo fun to get toghether today for the blessing and lunch. Yesterday 7 of us went to the zoo, which was a a ton of fun. Camerosn rode the carousel with Grandma and Jessica. We actually were fotunate enough to get everyone in for free. Then we went out to eat and hung out in the park with Miah's Aunt and Uncle. The kids loved running around the grass and tackling eachother.

Last night Cameron had to sleep in our room. He usually does great in such a situation, however I guess he was having nightmares about Tigger. He woke up crying and said Tigger scared him. Then, I had him sharing my pillow with me and when I tried to rearrange him, by pulling his blanky out form under him, he freaked out and told me I scared him. He snuggled into me tightly grabbing my neck and went to sleep. Poor guy was so afraid.

No comments:

Post a Comment