Photobucket

Friday, October 16, 2009

Too Long

Well it has been entirely too long since I have posted to my blog. I suppose a lot has happened the last few months. Hmmm . . . where to start . . . well Dallin was born July 31, 2009 and is now 2 and a half months old. Time flys. He was 10 pounds and 19.5 inches born 5 days early. I gave into a c-section deciding it was the safest thing to do and was hoping for a less traumatic experience. Well he was safe but I hemorrhage and ended up getting 2 units of blood. So traumatic still applies. I sooo wish having babies wasn't such a bad experience for me . . . darn near life threatening.


At least my little guys are adorable and totally make me grin on a daily basis. Well Dallin is growing up fast . . .he loves to eat . . .can't stand not having someone playing with him . . . and he sleeps. The smiles, giggles, and cooing are bright spots in my day. Cameron is loving being a big brother but doesn't know his own strength, hopefully Dallin survives.


Cameron is a VERY independent two year old and has many ups and downs throughout the day. What a roller-coaster. He wants to do everything himself and then decides he needs me to feed him every meal. It's funny that I have to tell him I will come feed him once I am done feeding Dallin. I indulge him because I figure this is one thing he will let me help him with, reminds me he's still a little guy, and it's less messy. He usually starts out feeding himself and then asks me to feed him the rest. Sometimes he tells me to feed him because it is too messy. He also always wants me to sleep in his bed with him for nap and bedtime. As much fun as it is to snuggle I just don't have time to lay there for 30 min + until he falls a sleep. Sometimes at night he will just lay there talking to himself for an hour or more . . .I'll hear him when I am up with Dallin. LOL. He also has to sleep with toys in his bed. Once in a while if Dallin is sleeping I'll lay down with Cameron for nap . . I need one too sometimes. He loves to snuggle or atleast have me there. However, sometimes he just wants to play and giggles, teases, and talks to me and I tell him that if he dosent go to sleep and stop playing I will leave. SO at night when I go in to say goodnight and tell him I have to go he says, "Mommy, I playin'?" Like you are leaving because I am playing? He says is so innocently it makes me feel bad because I am not leaving because of him just because I have to go to bed too. Sometime I still end up holding him and rocking him. My baby is growing up and it is getting hard to remember when he was a baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment